While the strongly recommended way is to create an Ether wallet using Metamask, we also present an alternative way of doing this:
1) Go to myEtherWallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2) You will land on the following page, please make sure that "Network ETH (myetherwallet.com)" is selected on the top right drop-down menu, enter a password of your choice and click "Create New Wallet":
2) Click on “Download Keystore File(UTC/JSON)” and keep it on a safe place, read the instructions carefully and then click on “I Understand. Continue.”:
6) Your Private Key will be displayed. Please copy your Private Key details and store it safely. Click on "Save your Address."
8) You will be asked how you want to unlock your ERC-20 wallet to see your address by using one the methods of your choice: