The PatientTruth platform is currently meant for patients to upload their records. We do not have any feature for bulk uploads nor do we allow third parties to upload other people’s records. Your patients will have to sign up as users of the PatientTruth platform and upload their records, following which they will have to grant you access for you to be able to view their records on the PatientTruth platform.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?