As of now, patient and provider logins and flows are distinct and separate. A doctor will have to use two separate ids - one as user to upload personal records and the other as provider to access patient records. Providers wanting to store their own medical records would want to create a separate account as patients mapped to a personal email id (other than the one used as Provider)
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?