The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services released in 2015 a final rule for hospitals and Eligible Professionals (office-based healthcare providers) to participate in the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program (« Meaning Use Stage 2 »). This program incentivizes hospitals and Eligible Professionals when their Electronic Health Record system comply to a set of rules. One of the rules require providing patients their CCD in an xml format within 36 hours after discharge from the hospital or 4 business days after a visit to the office practice. More details here:
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?