There are three instances when payments are made to PatientTruth: while choosing your annual subscription package, while uploading your CCDs (medical records), and while uploading your Fitbit data. You pay with EBL tokens which can be transferred using a linked ERC-20 Wallet.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?