Yes, you can add Google Authenticator so you are provided an added level of security while accessing the PatientTruth platform. To add, click on “Logged in as UserName” (top right corner of PatientTruth page). Click on the first option, “Account Settings”. Choose 2-Factor Authentication from the menu on the left.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?