You can use an email id to register only once. If you have used an email id to register earlier, you will not be able to use the same email id again. The PatientTruth registration engine automatically identifies if the email id you entered is already in use. If this is the case, you can login using the credentials you have supplied earlier. If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions to retrieve your password.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?