Your health data is very valuable for medical research. We therefore want to encourage patients to store and share in the future their de-identified health data for research purposes by compensating them for doing so. Patients will also be compensated by research organizations for sharing their de-identified data. The compensation mechanism will transfer EBL tokens to your Ethereum public wallet.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?