Unlike centralized systems like Facebook which are free but uses your data to run ads, PatientTruth is a decentralized system where you fully own and control your health data. You will define which healthcare providers you want to share your data with, which parts you want or don’t want to share and can un-grant access at any time. You also know when your authorized healthcare providers have accessed your data. As we don’t run ads like Facebook with your data, our source of revenue is through patient subscription fees and storage fees.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?