PateintTruth writes your records on the Embleema health blockchain in a de-identified way, so in the very unlikely event that someone reads into our Blockchain your records without being authorized by you, he/she cannot identify you and relate the records to you. Furthermore, blockchain's data validation protocol, called mining, makes your records virtually tamper-proof and offers a very strong guarantee for data integrity (e.g. the data is accurate and has not been tampered with). Our Embleema health blockchain also stores your health data sharing authorizations and audit trail of which provider accessed your data and when offering you strong reassurance on your ability to control the sharing of your medical history.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?