No, the first version of PatientTruth only supports the sharing of your medical history with providers for treatment and diagnostic purposes. This sharing of your personal health information is legally authorized by you sending a HIPAA consent form to the provider through PatientTruth. In future versions of PatientTruth, we plan to implement the sharing of your de-identified health data with medical research organizations and will compensate you for it.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?