Blockchain provides strong protection for accessing sensitive data such as your health information: your data is safe with only you holding the password (private key password) to unlock it and cannot be accessed unless you explicitly authorize it. Our Embleema health blockchain network also stores your health data sharing authorizations, which provides another layer of protection and audit trail on who accesses your data.
Articles in this section
- I made a payment, but my account is not reflecting the right balance
- Video 1: Register for PatientTruth
- Video 2: Buy Tokens and Subscribe
- Video 3: Upload Records and Share
- Check out our Quick Links for other articles...
- I cannot log in - I forgot my password
- Note on supported browsers
- What is PatientTruth?
- How different is PatientTruth from my health network patient portal?
- What is the difference between PatientTruth and the Embleema blockchain?